Friday 11 March 2016

Avo for your skin and hair?

So today I have 2 avos that are ripe!
I've been doing some research and this seems like the most commonly used ingredients with avos.
im not sure which one I will be choosing yet,
here is my findings:

1 . Hair Mask and a quick Facial
Mix 1 avocado 
with 1 egg yolk 
Mix really well with a folk

Apply to your hair
Try starting at your tips and work your way up to your scalp. 
Now get a Shower cap/ Cling wrap  and wrap up your lovely locks
now all you have to do is wait 15-20 minutes

and I hate wasting!!
so here is a quick pore tightening face mask:

one ingredient, quick and simple
use the egg white all over your face and wait
Remember to rinse both the hair mask and face mask out in the shower.

2. Hair Mask:
Half an avocado
2 tblspns of olive/coconut oil
2 tblspns of honey
Mix together until it forms a smooth paste
Apply to hair. Put on a shower cap or cling wrap your hair
Now you have 60 mins to chill, watch an episode of *insert fav series at the moment*
Rinse!

stay tuned to find out which mask I will be trying


No comments:

Post a Comment