Thursday 17 March 2016

My simple Flu remedy

I don't get  the flu very often.
Partly because I get the flu vaccine yearly  and partly because of my awesome immune system.
But here I am wishing I was in bed all tucked in and of course in silence.
The flu bug has gotton me under the weather.
Well here are my symptoms:
Swollen inside throat glands
Tickling feeling in my throat
Sinus headache
Tiredness
Nasal congestion
Thats about it for now
Here is what I'll  be doing at home to help  this flu go away!
A glass of tumeric water 4 times a day (best natural anti inflammatory )
Gargling  with salt water
(Helps with infections )
And best thing you can do is eat and keep your strength and energy up to fight the this bug!!
And if you can get some rest!

Good luck to all who is fighting the flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment