Tuesday 12 April 2016

Doctor's visit*

So I have not been to the doctor for like ever!!
Our Dr. didn't even have my chart, he probably archived it or something.

Here's my story- On Friday morning my threw my back out, and age has nothing to do with it.

My lower back on the left side had a "spastic moment",  I don't know how else to describe this- But it was like something got a hold of the muscle on my lower back and it was not letting go. Every turn, every movement was extremely painful. Breathing and laughing hurt but sneezing and coughing was even worse.

I was taking Cata flam D since Friday and the pain was easing up slightly.

Here is my mini diary log:
Friday- I could barely move, walk and sit.
Saturday- I was walking a bit better, I couldn't walk up the stairs, I could sit only for a short while
Sunday & Monday - I was feeling much better, but still the stairs was a problem & I could sit for a longer
Tuesday - no improvement!
So it was off to the doctor for me.

After waiting almost 2 hours at the doctors surgery, I received an injection (an Ouchie one) and 3 sets of tablets(Pain meds/ muscle relaxant / sleeping meds).

I was told to apply volatren ointment as often as 3 times a day.

And now my fingers are crossed that the pain goes away for once and for all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment