Saturday 16 April 2016

This week's addiction:

Monday: I think I'm kind of obsessed with R City Feat Chloe Angelides - Make up, I listened to every version of this song on you tube, I have almost learnt the lyrics already.(I am and will only be a shower singer)

Tuesday: I have a mild addition to this gorgeous Turquoises Bohemian Elephant on Pinterest. You just have to see it. I just want to wake up every morning and stare at this relaxing piece of art.

Wednesday: A friend has entered a competition for her baby . I began paging through all the gorgeous baby portraits. Please vote : SMS - Play Lavenshan Naicker - to 35180 . each SMS cost R3,00.

Thursday: Today I registered for the East Coast Radio Big Walk 2016. This event is not to be missed if your are in the Durban area. You walk along the beach, enjoying the sea breeze, the atmosphere and the music. Every year my family gets together and walk the 5 km, its a lovely experience! I cant wait for 22 May 2016!! #HealthySelfie

Friday: My Friday is all about - Donate here - I love this post! It is so motivating and encouraging!! I can't wait to see what pops up next Friday. TGIF!!


Enjoy your well deserved weekend!!

XOXO

You only live once 

No comments:

Post a Comment