Friday 15 April 2016

This week on: Donate Here

We all want to do something to make the world a better place and I am no different.

And here I have come across something for the brave at heart.

A few weeks ago, I heard about this guy who needed a kidney transplant, he was so lucky as his wife was an exact match for him. So she registered to become an organ donor and started getting fit.

This is where I am going with this story >>>

Today I would like to urge everyone big, small, pink and green to all sign up to become an organ donor!

You never know who will be dying for your organs.

Save a life


Organs that can be donated, your:
Heart
Liver
Pancreas
Kidney
Lunngs
In total you could possibly save 7 lives

Tissue that can be donated, your:
Corneas
Skin
Bones
Heart valves
With tissue donation you can help about 500 people

For more information you can call 0800226611 toll free.


Follow the link above






No comments:

Post a Comment