Monday 25 April 2016

Health update

3 weeks ago -Friday
I threw my back out
Tuesday
I went to the doctor.
I was taking meds as requested.
Thursday
Pain was still present.
Friday night
i felt a strange feeling deep in my left leg.
I could barely walk from then on.
I finally went to the doctor on Wednesday.
Wednesday
I was told that the pain in my leg could  be a  strained muscle. I received pain and sleeping meds along with an ointment and patches .
Friday
My leg was doing much better
Saturday  and Sunday
I was able  to walk around much more easily. I still could not bend my leg completely.
Today - Monday
I'm back at work for my first full day since the other week Friday.
The pain has not gone away yet
I have done some research and found out that this injury takes up to 12weeks to completely heal. So almost 2weeks down 10 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment