Wednesday 5 October 2016

A Little about me...

My aim:
To become more confident and finally be able to do a YouTube channel. I would also like to motivate others like myself.
I get bored very easily, so blogging will be a challenge for me. I want to help students, friends, family and just everyone with simple life problems or just share my life experiences.

My Interests:
My new found love is Pinterest!! I mean I have dedicated over 2 hours everyday to pinning!! I have about 900 followers!! And with every follower I celebrate!!
Maths- Yes it maybe a strange like for most, but its one of a few things I am actually good at. So if you have some math homework, I could give it a shot, if you need some help.
Volley ball- Even though its just in my back yard with the family, its a lovely sport, fast paced and exciting.


Let's Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment