Wednesday 5 October 2016

My Game craze....

Bloons TD Battles


This game is a strategy game. You need to pop the bloons before they move through your map.
Each map is different.
Each monkey has their own pros and cons.
Each arena cost "monkey money" - Medallions

So this week I rank 16th in my region and 6071 in the world. This means I will receive 3000 medallions for my regional position and 6000 medallions for my world position along with a badge.

So at the moment I am testing out the:
Dart monkey
Wizard
farm

These 3 can take you to round 30 if not higher. I have been playing against a few players that just send bloons so I lose my life. But my defense is quite good so i survive and they are not equipped to defeat the MOABs in round 27 however other players practically drown me with regen bloons (bloons that move faster and are harder to pop). I am currently looking for some one that will play a LATE GAME with me.
These days everyone is in a hurry to just win and leave.


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment