Wednesday 5 October 2016

Hi, I'm the Krystalz from Daintee Lil Krystalz

So after much debate with myself, my head convinced my heart that taking over this blog would be a good idea! Here I am with no Daintee or Lil just Krystalz , the most introvert from the lot, but I am here to share my views, my thoughts and even my opinions on things that are currently happening around the world. There will be YouTube channel reviews, product reviews and much more.

A couple questions, I have answered:

I'm keeping this blog name ... why?
Because I haven't come up with a better name and even though DLK are no longer group blogging, we are still close friends and due to working requirements and financial needs DLK was not able to keep up to date with the blog.

Why me?
I feel I have a lot "say" but I don't have the courage to actually say them until now that is! So I will be chit chatting here, hopefully making friend all over the world.

Please comment and tell me what you would like to see more of...



No comments:

Post a Comment